8 oz. Galileo Salame pepperoni, sliced
10 oz. (16 slices) Italian Baguette, pre-baked, 1/4 inch slice
1/4 cup Olive Oil
2 tsp. Kosher Salt or Table Salt
1 tsp. Black Pepper
8 oz. Olive Tapenade, pre-made
5 oz. Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
2 Tbsp. Italian Parsley, finely chopped
- First, brush the sliced bread with olive oil.
- Sprinkle the salt and pepper across all of the sliced bread.
- Now grill the sliced bread on both sides until char marks are apparent.
- Next, evenly distribute the olive tapenade across one side of each piece of bread.
- Place the Galileo Salame Pepperoni on top of the tapenade, again evenly distribute among all the slices of bread.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese onto each slice and place on a sheet pan under a broiler for 2 minutes (until cheese melts and begins to brown).
- Lastly, sprinkle with Italian parsley as garnish.